The Wood Fired Oven kit will include all you need to complete the framework of one wood-fired oven. Your kit will come with the following materials:
- Fire bricks
- Insulating board
- 6 Refractories for walls, front, back, and top.
- 2000 degree mortar
- Anchor plate with pipe connector
- 36” Stainless steel pipe
- “Z” Brackets
- Sheet metal screws
- 25’ Roll of 1/2” foil backed insulation
- Stainless steel chimney cap
What You Need
The Wood Fired Oven is a customizable outdoor oven. In order to complete and finish your oven you will need the following:
- A platform with the ability to withstand 1000 lbs with measurements greater than 42”x48”
- Measuring tape
- Caulking gun
- Drill and drill bits
- Razor knife
- Tin foil
- Foil tape
- Non-combustible finish of your choosing.
The Brick ‘N’ Flame Wood Fired oven is an outdoor cooking oven designed and made in the U.S.A. Our superior design and high quality refractories allows the oven to hold temperature for hours so that you can bake high quality food. The 3’ stainless steel pipe directs smoke up and out of the way so that you can have clean access to the doorway of your oven. The kit comes ready to assemble and is customizable. You can finish your oven however you like with non-combustible materials so that you get the design you want!